MDCB Credits: 1.00
ARRT Credits: 1.00
Available Until: 9/2/2022
Non-Member Price: $35.00
Member Price: $20.00
Member PLUS Price: $20.00
Once you have exceeded your annual free credit allowance you will be prompted to pay a per-credit fee.
Courses purchased using your credit allowance are non-refundable and need to be completed before their expiration date
View your annual credit allowance here.
Presented by Nancy Schauer, ARRT, CMD
Sponsored by Accuray
Thursday, August 18, 2022
1:00 - 2:00 PM EDT
NOTE: Participation in the live webinars is limited to 1,000 participants per webinar. If you miss the live webinar, you have until September 2, 2022, to view the webinar recording and earn CE Credits.
This session will describe new delivery and imaging enhancements as well as planning improvements and case comparisons.
Educational Level: Advanced
Nancy Schauer CMD, RT(R)(T) is a Senior Clinical Applications Specialist at TomoTherapy/Accuray for the past 16+ years. Nancy was integral in the first Training Department at TomoTherapy/Accuray where she spent nine years teaching Planning and Delivery Courses. Nancy transitioned to a field position where she has spent the last seven years supporting new customers as well as the current install base. Prior to Clinical Applications, Nancy spent 14 years in the clinic as a staff Radiation Therapist and later as a Dosimetrist.
This activity is part of the celebration of National Medical Dosimetrist's Day and is free to AAMD members and non-members. Once you have logged in, it will display as FREE and will not count against the annual CE credit allowance for Members.
To access the live session on Thursday, August 18, 2022:
1. Log into your AAMD CE Center account
2. Click on the title above to select the webinar
3. Register by clicking on Add to My Courses in the left-hand panel
4. Before the live session, click on My Library at the top of your screen, then click on Open Course for this session
5. Under Course Materials, click on the Live Session Access link, this will take you to Zoom.
6. Once in Zoom, you will complete a short registration and then the link for the live session will be emailed to you.