MDCB Credits: 1.00
ARRT Credits: 1.00
Available Until: 9/2/2022
Non-Member Price: $35.00
Member Price: $20.00
Member PLUS Price: $20.00
Once you have exceeded your annual free credit allowance you will be prompted to pay a per-credit fee.
Courses purchased using your credit allowance are non-refundable and need to be completed before their expiration date
View your annual credit allowance here.
Presented by Lauren Rydquist, MS, CMD
Sponsored by Elekta
Tuesday, August 16, 2022
1:00 - 2:00 PM EDT
NOTE: Participation in the live webinars is limited to 1,000 participants per webinar. If you miss the live webinar, you have until September 2, 2022, to view the webinar recording and earn CE Credits.
Radiotherapy for Breast Cancer can be provided with a variety of treatment and planning techniques. This presentation will share some of the techniques at GenesisCare in the USA, and rationales for the approaches, including a review of the equipment and capabilities to deliver Breast treatment with the Elekta Versa HD, Monaco, and SGRT accessories.
Educational Level: Intermediate
Lauren Rydquist, MS, CMD is a Board Certified Medical Dosimetrist for GenesisCare in Michigan. She graduated from Grand Valley State University in 2016. After graduation, she relocated to New Jersey and begin working at the ProCure Proton Center. Upon returning to Michigan, she joined the MHP Radiation Oncology team working out of the Pontiac center.
Lauren is experienced with the use of RayStation, XiO, Monaco, and Eclipse Treatment Planning Systems.
This activity is part of the celebration of National Medical Dosimetrist's Day and is free to AAMD members and non-members. Once you have logged in, it will display as FREE and will not count against the annual CE credit allowance for Members.
To access the live session on Tuesday, August 16, 2022:
1. Log into your AAMD CE Center account
2. Click on the title above to select the webinar
3. Register by clicking on Add to My Courses in the left-hand panel
4. Before the live session, click on My Library at the top of your screen, then click on Open Course for this session
5. Under Course Materials, click on the Live Session Access link, this will take you to Zoom.
6. Once in Zoom, you will complete a short registration and then the link for the live session will be emailed to you.