MDCB Credits: 0.00
ARRT Credits: 0.00
Available Until: 12/31/2025
Non-Member Price: FREE
Once you have exceeded your annual free credit allowance you will be prompted to pay a per-credit fee.
Courses purchased using your credit allowance are non-refundable and need to be completed before their expiration date
View your annual credit allowance here.
This session is part of the AAMD Student Webinar Series
These webinars are free to all Student Members.
Sponsored by Elekta
Presented by Jennifer Davis, BS, CMD, RT(T)
Director Technical Sale
Join us for an informative and engaging webinar designed specifically for students interested in expanding their knowledge and skills in Monaco planning tools and techniques.
This webinar will provide a deep dive into Monaco 3D planning, including:
1. Planning Tools: Learn how to effectively use planning tools to streamline your work and increase productivity.
2. Design and Edit Ports: Understand how to design and edit ports to optimize your plans.
3. Interest Points and Markers: Discover how to utilize interest points and markers .
4. 3D Conformal Planning: Explore 3D conformal planning and learn how to implement it in your work.
5. Accounting for Treatment Devices in Your Plan: Learn how to account for various treatment devices in your plan for comprehensive and effective planning.
6. Field in Field (Forward) Planning: Understand the concept of field in field (forward) planning and its application.
7. Electron Planning: Understand electron planning workflow.
Don’t miss this opportunity to broaden your understanding of Monaco Treatment Planning.
CE credits are NOT offered for this session.